The Qualifications & Credit Framework is a nationally recognised system for accrediting skills and qualifications
We use flexible delivery methods to minimise disruption to your business while supporting your staff and our students to achieve qualifications built around the individual’s job role and existing level of knowledge.
We offer courses for adults and young people – from age 16 upwards. So if you are in work, out of work, recently redundant, younger or older, we can provide information, advice and guidance about the training or learning opportunities available for you.
If you are currently unemployed, but would like to raise your skill levels and / or prepare yourself to enter the world of work, contact us to explore the learning and training opportunities that we have available.
We can discuss your eligibility for different courses and the funding streams to support your learning.
We understand that you may have faced barriers to learning and employment in the past. The barriers may be a lack of English language skills or numeracy skills; they could be related to health or disability; or because you have spent time out of the labour market and your skills have become out of date.
Whatever the barriers, we will try to help you to overcome them.
Below is a list of our support offer, but as well as these services, see if our Community Learning free course could help you.
We deliver qualifications in the following areas:
- Information, advice and guidance to get you on the right path
- Employability programmes – to help you become job-ready
- Basic skills and functional skills courses to help you manage everyday life more effectively, and support you into further learning
- Apprenticeship opportunities – for all ages – working with employers in various sectors
- Vocational courses that will raise your skill levels and help you get into work
- Work tasters / work experience and work placements
- Complementary courses to add value to your learning.