CeeNetworks Training Centre is a national skills and employability training provider. Situated in St Paul’s Bristol, we possess an excellent track record in assisting individuals, companies and the partners we work with to maximize their potential.
Our Mission and Core Values
Our Mission: Our aim is to raise your skills levels – particularly to help you
make progress in employment, self-employment or in gaining employment.
Our Core Values: CeeNetworks Training Centre aims to set benchmark
standards for the provision of 1:1 support to individuals where needed, in a bid to maximising individual potential and promoting social and economic inclusion.
CeeNetworks Training Centre offers the following courses, qualifications and services:
1.Literacy, numeracy, ESOL & IT qualifications
2.Apprenticeships & vocational qualifications
3.Wide range of online courses for skills improvement and development in partnership with Learndirect
4.Employability services (including services to DWP’s Work Programme)
5.Recruitment and consultancy services
6.Approved Testing Centre for certifications.
7.Access to further education loans.
Our courses are very affordable and in some cases funding is available to cover the cost. How much you pay will depend on your eligibility, personal circumstances and the level and type of course you wish to study.
CeeNetworks Training Centre supports learning and widens opportunities for progression by recognising achievement through credit based courses and qualifications, promoting high standards of excellence and inclusiveness.
Our aim is to help our clients unlock their skills and potential, opening up a range of possible careers or options for further study. Specifically providing training and support services to individuals not in mainstream education or training,all our courses and programme’s support our learners to reach their goals and potential –
We offer courses for adults and young people – from age 16 upwards. So if you are in work, out of work, recently redundant, younger or older, we can provide information, advice and guidance about the training or learning opportunities available for you.
We have class-room-based courses, online courses and work-based courses available to help improve skills in work, for work or for self-employment.
We have a range of ecourses that are flexible and designed to fit around you and your lifestyle. This means you can carry on working, looking for a job or running a home while learning with us. Whatever your reason for learning, we can help you achieve a nationally recognised qualification and reach your goals.
Your personal tutor will talk you through this and let you know right from the start the costs involved and whether you are you are eligible for funding support.
All ecourses are available online so you can study at a time and place that suits you – at home in the evening or weekends, or at one of our centres.
For most of our courses, you’ll have your own personal tutor who will support you while you learn. This will either be in person at a CTC centre, or by email and over the phone.
What Can We Do For You?
If you want to achieve your full potential by learning new skills, or are looking for cost effective training for your business, then our range of services including eCourses can provide an ideal solution.
The benefits of taking one of our eCourses are:
- You can start straight away. If you need new skills in a hurry, our online eCourses are just a few clicks away and our CD/DVD-ROM eCourses can be with you in a matter of days. There’s no paperwork and no fuss. Plus, all the support you need to complete the course is built in.
- Flexibility is built in. Learn at a time and pace to suit you. Even if you’re buying an eCourse for a business and want to fit learning in around work patterns, you can.
- Learn at a level that suits you. You can choose a course that’s at the right level for you – meaning you won’t have to cover topics you already know.
- You get value for money. The price of an eCourse starts from as little as £19.99 – making them very cost effective. If you’re buying an eCourse for a business, then you also have the benefit of training taking place on site. This means your employees avoid wasting time and money travelling to a course.
- Team managers or course buyers can track their employees’ progress. Our online eCourses have an inbuilt tracking system, ensuring that employees remain on track with their learning through to completion of their course.